Thursday, August 28, 2014

Reading

I've been wanting to read more books and branch out from my normal Young Adult novels, so I've decided to do a reading challenge for September. I will post more specifics about it tomorrow. For now, I will list a few books that I'm going to read: Matilda by Roald Dahl, Twelve Years a Slave by Solomon Northop, and One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest by Ken Kesey. I will be writing some sort of review after I finish each book.
 
I've stated in an earlier post that I am dyslexic, so I won't be reading in the traditional sense; I will be using audio books. The nice thing about audio books is multitasking.  I can listen in the car, at work, at home, anywhere. If this challenge turns out well, I may continue on with other challenges. If anyone has any good suggestions, please pass them on.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment