Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Year's Eve... Let's Ring It in

Yesterday I said that I was going to share twenty facts about myself, we will get to that. First, I thought I should share my New Year's resolution. It is not anything really cliché like losing weight, even though I should. My resolution is to craft more and actually finish projects that I start. Since my Grandma passed on December 20, 2013 and she is the one who taught me everything I know, I thought I should put more of an effort into it. I am also going to attempt to quit smoking. I was going to start the day after my Grandmother died, but you know how that goes...


Now for the facts:

 1. I am dyslexic, but I make it my goal to hide it the best I can. Thanks spellcheck and autocorrect.

 2. I have an obsession with grammar and punctuation. I love the semi-colon.

 3. I was born and raised in Northern-Lower Michigan.

 4. I went to university for one year for Early Childhood Education.

 5. I moved to Indianapolis when I was nineteen.

 6. I started drawing houses when I was young, and my grandfather got me my first CAD program.

 7. I do not know if I will ever get married. Love is love without a piece of paper.

 8. I do not like contractions, ex. don't, won't, etc.

 9. Many people do not know that I am actively trying to conceive a child.

10. I usually treat my pets better than I do people.

11. I am buying a house through a rent to buy program with my best friend.

12. My living arrangements are different. There is my best friend, her son, her boyfriend, my fiancé, and myself.

13. I love my job. Eight days will be my one year anniversary.

14. I wish I lived closer to family.

15. My favorite animal is the cat. Meow!

16. My favorite colors and pink, purple, and red.

17. I love to listen to audio books, new and old.

18. I have been diagnosed with depression, but I choose to naturally deal with it.

19. I love to crochet. Knitting is not bad either.

20. I hate making lists, especially about myself.
 

Tomorrow's topic will be "Do you work well under pressure?" and I will also be talking more about the New Year.
 
 
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment