Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Well... Not What I Wanted...

In my opinion you should always expect the worst, never the best. I do not even think about the best outcome anymore, that way, I am never disappointed. Why then did I bawl like a little baby yesterday after me doctors appointment? Let me tell you. It's always nervous having new procedures done, but the tech was wonderful. She kept me calm and cracked a lot of jokes. It was great, until a giant black mass showed up on the ultrasound screen. My doctors and I already discussed Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) plus it was brought up to me when I was sixteen, so nothing terribly new. I think it was just the shock of actually seeing it; like out of sight out of mind? It didn't help, either, that I had a counseling appointment yesterday that I wasn't able to go to. The office was supposed to send me the address and directions in addition to the paper work that I needed to fill out. Well, I never got it. Of course, you don't make the appointment directly with the office, it's through some centralized scheduling office, and they never answer when you call. I got the run-around all afternoon trying to figure out where to go, my appointment time came and went without me. They didn't even call to say I missed my appointment. The sad thing is, I really could have used that appointment yesterday.
I have to wait exactly one week to get some real answers about what's going, and possible treatments. It should not be this hard.

Food for thought:

John 16:33 "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world.”

Deuteronomy 8:2 "Remember how the Lord your God led you through the wilderness for these forty years, humbling you and testing you to prove your character, and to find out whether or not you would obey his commands."

Psalms 139:13,16 "You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother’s womb. You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed."

Lamentations 3:33 "For he does not enjoy hurting people or causing them sorrow."




No comments:

Post a Comment