Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!

I have two topics to discuss today. The first is "new." Aside from this being the new year, there is not really anything new going on. I do have to learn how to cope with the fact that I will never see my grandma again; that is a new feeling. I am also trying some new knitting projects, wish me luck! The last two new things are a photography challenge, where I will take one picture a day about a specific topic, and the January NaBloPoMo challenge. This challenge is about pressure, let us explore.
Do you work well under pressure?
Today's topic is a fairly easy one. I do tend to work better with structure and deadlines. Those usually translate to pressure. I love knowing when a project is due, otherwise I just goof around until someone says, "Hey I need 'whatever' by 'whenever', will you have it done?". It makes life much easier for me. What I do not like is to have someone breathing down my neck the whole time, or constantly asking when it will be done, especially when I just recieved the project.
Todays picture is supposed to be about me but since my phone decided to be stupid today, I was not able to take one. Tomorrow I will post two pictures to make up for it.
Hopefully your New Year started better than mine. I spent most of the day in bed feeling gross, and trying to fix my phone. I did walk to the gas station with Hunter, and we stopped at the park on the way back; it was fun.
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment