Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Update

It has been a few days since I have posted, so I thought I would give an update. We made it through the polar vortex just fine. I was unable to post due to the possible power outages; our lights did go out, but they did come back on. We were trying to conserve our phone batteries in case of emergency; I make about half of my posts from my cell phone. I will try to post another entry today, but if not things should be getting back to normal here shortly. We are expected to get more snow today, freezing rain tomorrow, and rain on Friday. If we get the rain that is called for, there will be a lot of flooding. In the next few days, I will be sharing my most current crochet and knitting projects.

Have a great day, and stay warm,
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment