Tuesday, September 23, 2014

What the what...

The Perks of Being a Wallflower by

This book is deep. At the very beginning I was wondering if maybe Charlie had a mental handicap, like autism or something of the sort. It started becoming more and more apparent what the issue was.

After reading some other reviews, I noticed many people could not figure out what happened, or it took the whole book. I urge anyone who reads it to pay attention. I also urge you to use caution. I do not want to give away spoilers, but there is drug use and other mature topics. I went into this book blindly; I had no idea what to expect, and it caught me off guard. I feel like everyone should read this book at one point or another, but they do need to mentally prepared.

I also watched the movie. It was actually pretty tame, but it still has the same mature topics.

I am going back and forth, trying to decide if I should change my rating. If I can finally decide, I will make an amendment to this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment